Urinary incontinence, Decreased libido for Women
Don’t let urinary incontinence stop you from participating in life. Don’t let a decreased libido deny you of a romantic love life. Jouvence Aesthetics introduces the o-Shot for women. At Jouvence Aesthetics, our goal is to make you regain your confidence using Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) therapy to minimize urinary incontinence and increase libido.
PRP uses injections of a concentration of a patient’s own platelets to accelerate healing and rejuvenation. In this way, PRP injections use each individual patient’s own healing system to improve musculoskeletal problems.
The O-Shot® [Orgasm Shot®] can help with…
• Decreased libido (sex drive)
• Stress urinary incontinence
• Dryness (with resulting painful intercourse) from Menopause or from Breast Cancer Treatment
• Decreased ability to orgasm
• Urge urinary incontinence
• Chronic pain from trauma from child birth (episiotomy scars)
• Chronic pain from mesh
• Chronic interstitial cystitis
The Orgasm Shot® (O-Shot®) procedure is a very specific method of using blood-derived growth factors to rejuvenate the vagina to help relieve women with urinary incontinence and sex problems.
The Woman’s 5 Sex-Pleasure Problems & Why Doctors Stay Silent…
• Female Sexual Arousal Disorder (usually but not always accompanies Sexual Desire Disorder). Women who suffer with this may want to have sex but have much difficulty finding the pleasure of arousal. The 5% incidence doesn’t sound like much until you think about it–that’s the same as one in 20!
• Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (Low desire): Remember, this is not counted a disorder unless it’s disrupting the woman’s life. Around 10% of women suffer with this problem. Important: Suffering with a sexual disorder does not simply make sex not fun. Better sex leads to more energy, more creativity, increased confidence, less depression, and improved overall health.
• Female Orgasmic Disorder: Again around 1 in 20 (or 5%). Here, women can become aroused but have much difficulty with orgasm. This can be so frustrating that sex becomes a frustration that they avoid.
• Dyspareunia: Here, the woman suffers with real pain with sex (not from decreased lubrication or vaginal spasm). The incidence is from around 1 in 10 to 1 in 5 women. (The above shocking statistics came from Obstetrics & Gynecology April 2011)
• Genital Mismatch can contribute to both Female Orgasmic Disorder & to Dyspareunia
“I Got A Shot In My Vagina And All I Got Was These Insanely Good Orgasms”
Brave Reporter Reveals (in Cosmo Magazine) Her Experience with the O-Shot® procedure
Studies show that when platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is injected, then stem cells multiply and grow new younger tissue. In the same way PRP regenerates the skin of the face, PRP regenerates healthy vaginal tissue. So, using this same technology, the O-Shot ® procedure works by using PRP to stimulate stem cells to grow healthier vaginal tissue. And, the whole procedure for processing the blood and injecting the growth factors takes less than 10 minutes in the doctor’s office!